Referred to by many as "Intermediate Parallel" this is a good goal for anyone wishing to cruise a variety of slopes from easy green runs to steeper blue runs... and even groomed black runs (if such a thing exists;).
- Keep skis parallel through entire turn.
- Maintain a round turn shape through early grip.
- Maintain consistent speed (adjusting to the slopes pitch).
- Maintain rhythm and linking turns from one arc to the next.
- Maintain a medium size corridor.
Join the Science Friction Club.
You'll get to outsmart your ski instructor & troubleshoot your own ski technique.