Referred to by many “Medium Parallel” or "Intermediate Parallel" this is a good goal for anyone wishing to cruise a variety of slopes from easy green runs to steeper blue runs... and even groomed black runs (if such a thing exists;).
- Keep skis parallel through entire turn.
- Maintain a round turn shape through early grip.
- Maintain consistent speed (adjusting to the slopes pitch).
- Maintain rhythm and linking of turns from one arc to the next.
- Maintain a medium size corridor.
Still working towards parallel? Head back to our novice skier progression to learn how to progress out of that wedge...